Printing film generally refers to a layer of transparent plastic film covering paper products. It can be used as a cover to protect paper, extend the life of the cover, and protect color graphics and other texts from being worn out. Today's coated paper covers generally need to be laminated, and high-end paper boxes and handbags, product manuals and corporate brochures, wall calendars, and clothing trademarks are also laminated. In terms of the degree of reflection, there are two types, namely, light film and dumb film, and there are also differences in the use of the two. What follows is an introduction to several kinds of printing films commonly used in life.
1. Polyethylene film: The ink adhesion of polyethylene film is poor and needs to be improved by corona treatment. During corona treatment, ensure that the critical surface tension of the film reaches 40-44Mn/m. Since polyamide inks have poor heat resistance and grease resistance, acrylic inks can be used for film printing inks that require heat resistance. Films used for grease and MSG packaging can choose vinyl chloride-vinyl acetate copolymer inks.
2. Polyethylene film: Polyethylene film has better transparency, heat resistance and printing operability than polyethylene film. Similarly, its ink adhesion is poor, and corona treatment is needed to improve it before printing.
3. Polyvinyl chloride film: The oil resistance, transparency and surface gloss of the polyvinyl chloride film are good, and the adhesion of the ink is also good. Generally, corona treatment is not required before printing. Polyvinyl chloride film can be printed on the front or back, with vinyl chloride-vinyl acetate copolymer ink or acrylic ink.
4. Polyethylene terephthalate film: This film is made by biaxial stretching, and it also needs corona treatment before printing.
5. Cellophane: Cellophane has good transparency, operability and ink adhesion, does not carry static electricity, and is not easy to absorb dust, but it has poor moisture resistance and heat sealability.
The above is an introduction to the types of commonly used printing films. I don’t know if everyone knows it. I’m Jiangshan Jianlan Plastic Film Co., Ltd. If you want to know more about microcrystalline point protective film, printing film, biaxial stretching pe Membrane, functional eva film, please contact me.