Jiangshan Jianlan Plastic Film Co., Ltd. is a professionalProtective film manufacturers, Is a one-stop supplier of plastic film, can produce different specifications of protective film according to customer requirements, has perfect pre-sales and after-sales services, and one-to-one service specialists so that customers have no worries. In terms of function, the protective film is to put a layer of film outside the physical objects we want to protect. Now there are functional protective films such as AR anti-reflective film, AG matte anti-reflective film, mobile phone mirror film, privacy film, high-definition scratch-resistant film. So what kinds of protective films are there?
1. PP material: The protective film of this material is the first to appear on the market. The chemical name is polypropylene. It does not have any adsorption capacity. It is usually glued with glue. After tearing it off, it will leave a glue mark on the screen. It will corrode the screen. Has been basically eliminated.
2. PVC material: It is characterized by its soft texture and easy pasting, but this material is relatively thick and has poor light transmittance, making the screen look hazy. It will also leave glue marks on the screen after tearing off.
3. PET material: This three-layer PET protective film is used for mobile phones and tablets. The characteristic is that the texture is relatively hard and scratch resistant, but the general PET protective film is electrostatically adsorbed, which is easier to foam and fall off, but even if it falls off, it can be reused after washing it in clean water.
4. AR material: AR is a synthetic material, generally divided into three layers, silica gel is the adsorption layer, PET is the middle layer, and the outer layer is a special treatment layer. The special treatment layer is generally divided into two, AG treatment layer and HC treatment layer , AG is anti-glare treatment, frosted protective film is used in this treatment.
5. PE material: The main raw material is LLDPE, which is relatively soft and has certain stretchability. The protective film of PE material is divided into electrostatic film and anilox film. Electrostatic film is a kind of protective film with no glue at all based on electrostatic adsorption force. Of course, the viscosity is relatively weak, and it is mainly used for surface protection such as electroplating.
6. OPP material: It is relatively close to the PET protective film from the appearance, and its hardness is relatively large, and it has certain flame retardancy, but its paste application effect is poor, and it is rarely used in the general market.
7. OCA material: It is now the most widely used on Apple mobile phones, and its luminosity and hardness are better than other materials, so OCA is now the most popular material for mobile phone protective films.
The above is the introduction to the types of protective film. There are many types of protective film, each with different uses, so you need to understand the respective types and usage before buying, to help better use. I am Jiangshan Jianlan Plastic Film Co., Ltd. If you want to know more, you can contact me.