PE antistatic film, as the name implies, is a product that can protect from static electricity, and is suitable for products that require electrostatic film protection.
PE antistatic protective film is a double-layer co-extrusion protective film produced by a special production process. The product has excellent stability under high temperature conditions. Because it does not use any adhesive, it is used in any environment without residual impurities on the surface of the product, which is more environmentally friendly and reliable. It will not produce or volatilize any toxic gas or substances harmful to the environment during or after use, and is widely used in various industrial fields. Including the protection of the surface of hardware, optoelectronics, electronic appliances and other products to prevent static electricity from damaging internal products, electronic components, and meters. It has obvious effects on product surface protection, effectively reducing the generation of defective products, improving process stability and enhancing product value.
PE antistatic protective film is to use static electricity to make plastic film stick to the glass other objects to be protected, so as to achieve the purpose of protecting the product.
1. The film has the advantages of ultra-thin, strong, transparent, self-adhesive, good transparency, small water lines, and few crystal points.
2. High static resistance, good electrostatic effect, low temperature resistance and other characteristics.
3. The adhesive force after pasting has little change and easy to peel off.
4. It has good weather resistance and will not pollute adherends.
5. After the deep drawing process, the film will stick to the adherend during the bending process to prevent damage to the film and metal surface.